Introducing Tsume

PaulG

As many of you will know a few months ago I lost one of my dogs  Well today a freind of mine was kind to help me out and drive me 200 miles to pick up my new Pup

He is 14 weeks old when we arrived at the Farm he was bred on he was in Paddock with horses and donkeys next to it, Standing on a hump barking at us along with 5 other dogs of mixed ages.

He is a Belgian Shepherd   Malinois Lakenois cross. I think it will take him a few days to work out the big Fuzzy white and grey thing is actulay another dog, Uncle Louie is ignoring the growling and barks

Will post more pictures in the next couple days want to get him calmed down and settled in before doing a real photo shoot, He has a lot to learn and get used to seeing as he will be my Service dog

photo_2018-07-28_15-52-28.jpg

On 7/29/2018 at 7:02 AM, Rachael_Astro said:

He’s so cute! I do love Belgium Shepherds, I’ve not heard of the other breed before. Hope he settles in soon emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Belgian Shepherds are split into 4 types

Groenendael, Tervuren, Malinois and Lakenois The Mali and Lake look the same but the coats are different the Mali flat fine coat The Lake has a more wirey coat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Shepherd

Belgian Shepherds are split into 4 types
Groenendael, Tervuren, Malinois and Lakenois The Mali and Lake look the same but the coats are different the Mali flat fine coat The Lake has a more wirey coat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Shepherd

Ahh interesting, you learn something new every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived