Poor GrizzLee

SimkasMom

Good evening all! Simka here barking that I hope everyone is having a grrrreat weekend! Unfortunately Grizz is not. His toofer doofer is sore and Auntie Kristen is taking him to the vet tomorrow morning. Please send some loving thoughts his way. I’m really upset and hope he will be okay :( Thanks all. 

Simka 

Hey all! Simka here with an update: First I want to bark Thanks for all the support for my buddy!  Grizz actually had a grrrrreat day today all things considered. Auntie Kristen took him to the veteratrarian (or whatever he calls himself) this morning and he got a piece of something gross that was stuck between 2 of his teeth unstuck. So it will b a couple days of being sore but Grizz will be fine!  Well, this morning, Carol dropped him off at Kristens and because he wasn’t feeling well, she decided to spoil him with his favorite naughty snack:B1BF29ED-63F6-4501-9FDD-0EE408113226.thumb.jpeg.c19e7c5791489f559535902beb6e62eb.jpeg

Snickers and Rusty were not there so he didn’t have to share and the leather was sooo soft and chewy but as much as Grizz wanted to eat them, he could only sniff and lick and slurp them because of his sore toofer.  Kristen told him not to worry and that he could enjoy them all he wanted after the appointment.  So, the vet visit was good and Grizz didnt waste any time when they got back to Kristens place:

89BA92AB-F8CF-467B-B264-2D870B34736A.thumb.jpeg.f85e5ddf20e9e10ea7de4eb34e0e5a16.jpeg 

Despite a sore toofer, those new reeboks were no match for Grizz. He had the first one tugged of her feet in no time. When he finally got both, he ran with them into the guest room and spent the afternoon sniffing slurping licking and enjoying them.  He even came back out and licked the taste of the reeboks off Kristens feet. She laughed and laughed and tried to get him to stop!:

5665B7CA-55B4-4D04-A045-08C8FC0C21AD.thumb.jpeg.b27c509b55236ec26b5ab8cc96a24fe4.jpeg

Eventually she reclaimed her reeboks.  Because Grizz could not chew them, they were not really damaged just REALLY slimy!  Infact, Grizz had pretty much filled both reeboks up with warm slimy newfie slobber. Kristen got as much of it out as she could:

402942A6-116C-4C34-A55B-ECF6C8A01B15.thumb.jpeg.5cdb780a8a27b00299a88bd7e2b6e510.jpeg

Well, she is watching him for the next few days. Hopefully his toofer feels better and he can eat those new reeboks all up for dessert tomorrow!  Paws crossed!!!!

Simka

Archived