Gay dogs ?

Dunc

Given the symtoms described in the chatroom I would be inclined to say that Nix dog is indeed gay ..... Maybe she could share her experiences and problems that she had in dealing with the situation with the community.. After all there may be others who need advice on such issues

Rose has got the idea. Males or Females will hump/mount each other for dominance over the other (The one which mounts will be most dominant).

Here is a link explaining it in more detail:

http://www.canineconcepts.co.uk/ccp51/cc/dog-behaviour/mounting-dog.shtml

My 3 will hump each other and all I do is give them a firm 'no' and pull them apart from each other.

all dogs try to hump to establish dominance' date=' it has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Even neutered dogs will hump if the opportunity presents itself.[/quote']

Yep humping is definitely not sexual in nature unless you have an entire male dog attempting to tie with an intact female.

Dogs don't have sexual orientations :) They mate purely due to hormones and instinct.