Bump on her nose

Hello! 

So, last night I noticed a small bump on my puppy's snout. I'm going to try to attach a photo. She still has it today, and it doesn't seem to have changed size. My husband said he thought he may have seen the bump a few days ago. He didn't tell me 😠 Until last night. I have to go to the vet this week and was planning on asking her what it could be. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Could it be a bug bite??  Thanks. 

IMG_7157.JPG

On 7/18/2018 at 4:50 PM, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Could she have hit her nose on anything? Wouldn't hurt to ask the vets anyway , but it could be something as simple as she's hit her nose and it will go down in time

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Well, I thought maybe she did hit her nose on something, but i can't think of anywhere she could have hit her nose. Vet told me to keep observing it. It could be a bite. 

I haven't seen any changes.

• 3 years later...

I know this is old, but my 15 month husky has the same bump/ridge on her snout thats been there for a year. I'm wondering if anything ever came of it. cuz my Maze is also been sick her entire life that nobody can diagnose.  

Edited by robke
Removed mail address from public view

On 2/22/2022 at 7:25 PM, Pru said:

I know this is old, but my 15 month husky has the same bump/ridge on her snout thats been there for a year. I'm wondering if anything ever came of it. cuz my Maze is also been sick her entire life that nobody can diagnose.  

Can you be more specific about your pup being sick all her life?