New pup to the pack!

aldoll

Hey everyone!

My name is Aly and I have a 3mo pup named Bowie. I’ve had him for about 3 weeks and we live in Chicago (for now). He is the happiest puppy I’ve ever met and full of energy. Thankful to say my house is still in one piece....as of today [emoji4]. He has definitely mastered his howl and loves attention. I’m excited to learn from you all as this is my first husky!

IMG_1295.JPGIMG_1315.JPGIMG_1572.JPGIMG_1300.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Hi, lovely pics and a handsome boy to. Enjoy this age as when they hit 5-6 months...........
let’s just say [emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners
10-12 months were our worst.... Stopped listening to commands acted like a brat [emoji20]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Mine hit 6 months and we had a hard 18 months of training and re-training, chewed up cushions, 3 chewed safety gates, re- fencing, the list is endless then they hit 2 yrs and it’s been great, both of them. I’m still waiting for the bubble to burst......

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

13 hours ago, chelseafan said:

Mine hit 6 months and we had a hard 18 months of training and re-training, chewed up cushions, 3 chewed safety gates, re- fencing, the list is endless then they hit 2 yrs and it’s been great, both of them. I’m still waiting for the bubble to burst......

Do you take boarders?    He is house-trained, does not eat much, likes to give kisses  - on the mouth  -  (no tongues)  :bouncy:  

Hahaha all of you are really getting me anxious about the next couple months. He is already such a little brat [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived