How do you browse?

Marc

Just thinking about how people browse the site, so I thought I would just ask the question. Sure I could probably look at stats, but thats just not as much fun :D

So what do you have that you browse the site with?

Personally, I use one of 3 

• iMac - I spend most of my day on this, and so generally this is what I use to browse and post on the site.

• MacBook Pro - Don't always want to sit on my desktop, so will often sit in the living room on my laptop.

• Galaxy S8 - I do often use the husky owners app for android. Tends to be more for browsing than actually posting personally, although I know there are many who use it for posting.

Macbook pro...(Since last weekend)

Laptop/computer when I am in the office 

Galaxy S9plus..making sure the app works...LOL

Samsung S2 tablet at places where I cannot bring the laptop LOLOL

Hp laptop, Galaxy tablet or Galaxy phone (hate apple products witha  passion as i think they are over priced crap, i can use a £5 tappy pen on my screens the apple on costs 100)

I only ever use my windows laptop  (and yes Marc, I know what you think) 😜.    I use my phone just for making calls  (no text) and it is only switched on when I want to make a call.

I have an ipad but I only use it on the train going to my son's for playing either sudoku or plague  -  it's battery life is much longer than my computer.

OK, I know I am a dinosaur

Apple products being overpriced actually depends on what you're buying. I have an iMac, and I can tell you now that to buy the same kit, like for like, it would cost me more to buy a windows based PC. With the computers, its actually a fallacy that they are more expensive than other PCs. If you buy a PC with the same spec, it will actually cost you more. Prime example is the iMac 5k that I have. You look up a 27" 5k screen, and that alone will cost you 1k, and thats without even starting with the computer.

The phones are over priced, which is why I have a Galaxy S8. I do wish I'd stayed with an iPhone though, just because of the l level of integration you get between the phone and Mac.

Dual screen Windows PC
Watched Apple go from technically innovative to nearly go bust whilst maintaining a closed O/S with an inevitable dearth of applications (over 50% of what I run is not available on an Apple platform) - and going on to become a typical major corporate who won't pay their taxes. But have to admit their marketing is good!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived