Off lead.........

chelseafan

Took furbies tonight for a run, Cai was just running round in circles until he spotted a mouse,Luka blue and Toby were chasing the ball and each other, they love it there, as soon as we drive up to the gate they get excited.IMG_2202.JPGIMG_2208.JPGIMG_2207.PNGIMG_2210.JPG

Marley would be straight over the fences at the bottom of the first picture  -  he very nearly got over my 6ft tall temporary builders panels last week chasing a stray cat.   Not seen the cat since mind you   🤣

Marley would be straight over the fences at the bottom of the first picture  -  he very nearly got over my 6ft tall temporary builders panels last week chasing a stray cat.   Not seen the cat since mind you   🤣

I was worried about mine doing that when I took them there for the first time, but they’ve not shown any interest in escaping, there’s a lot to keep them busy and there’s sheep in the next field to [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I was worried about mine doing that when I took them there for the first time, but they’ve not shown any interest in escaping, there’s a lot to keep them busy and there’s sheep in the next field to [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app
Yep the fences at our dog park are only 3-4ft high they don't try escaping when there's enough going on in the park. Lately Harlow has been having a tantrum when we leave and lays on the floor [emoji30] will have to take a picture it's funny but also annoying

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Beautiful photos!! Aww, they all look so happy playing!! That's an awesome offlead park!! I Iove the agility training area. (My two would probably try pulling apart the agility equipment.[emoji23])
Your dogs are brushed & groomed nicely... can't forget adorable TOBY too!![emoji4]
Take some goodie treats for when you go to leave the park.[emoji491][emoji491][emoji491]
[emoji847][emoji191][emoji191][emoji240][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Food is what I use for recall 90% of the time I just whistle and she comes to me but when it's time to leave she's so stubborn not even trying to coax her with food will help. She never used to have an issue with this. Just this morning she layed down in our garden bed when we got back from a run as if she didn't want to go back into our yard [emoji52]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Treats always work for Toby and Luka blue but not with Cai, you have to be 10 steps ahead of him, he’s already working out what he’s going to do next when I’m trying to catch him! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

Archived