Fetch

BingBlaze n Skyla

@BingBlaze n Skyla ~ Cute video & photo!![emoji847] I love the AstroTurf too... beautiful!!
Regarding BLAZE, I wanted to know if he's had an eye exam in the past year?? I don't know his age but am certain he has Cataracts in his left "brown" eye. I believe his right blue eye has Cataracts as well but can't quite tell in the video.
(My Dad's Samoyed named KAI is "18" years old & has had cataracts in both eyes since age 15. The Vet wanted the Opthalmologist to do Cataracts Surgery, but KAI probably wouldn't make it through surgery due to being 18yrs old.) It's not a hard surgery, but they still have to anesthetize dogs to be successful.
I wanted to bring this to your attention because dogs can now get eye surgery to correct cataracts. BLAZE Baby would be able to see much better.
I hope it's ok that I mentioned this publicly.
Your babies are always so pretty!!
[emoji171][emoji191][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252][emoji295]️

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Astroturf default_wink.png
The only downside is the fur is a nightmare to get off it lol 20180524_190641.thumb.jpg.d3d895526f91d6ba3c4997260e22c4b6.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

We vacuum ours [emoji23] and the sparrows love to collect fur off it too!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

22 hours ago, 2Huskyfun said:

At least you get 2. 

I throw something and they look back at me like.... you go get it....

🤣

Hahaha. Usually if I just throw something she doesn't care. If she picks it up and asks me to throw it I get two! 🤣

Archived