Indestructible ball and ring.......well....so far!

chelseafan

Took Cai and Luka blue to Aberdyfi beach last weekend and checked out a new dog shop, some amazing products in there and decided to buy a ball and a ring. The assistant said that they’d last years, I smiled and thought I don’t think so, can’t believe it, they’ve been trying very hard to destroy them with no luck, they play with them all the time and they’re still intact [emoji1] it cost £18 for the 2 but money well spent!Image1529099555.111301.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners mobile app

I’ll try and find out [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

The ball is Chuckit and you can buy it from amazon or Fetch, and the hoop is called Beco hoop dog toy, google for stockists, I liked this one as it’s environmentally friendly, its made from natural rubber and rice husks.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

Chuckit balls aren't indestructible we've destroyed 2 medium balls and ripped to shreds an xlarge ball I'm afraid. Harlow is a destroyer of things that are left unsupervised so good for every now and then but wouldn't leave them alone with it!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived