Dog Food!

Leo2o9

I went to my local pet store family owned business and all that and asked about food for my 4 month old husky and they recommended NutriSource! 

So my question is any of you guys feed this brand to your baby? Reading up on it heard nothing but good things about it! 

8CB287B1-507A-4A3C-A159-7B31C13DF627.jpeg

I think the food you picked would be good!! But I would suggest you get "puppy" food because it will be higher in protein, which your puppy needs lots of right now. I hope they have it in a puppy food.
Hope this helps.[emoji171][emoji4][emoji191][emoji252]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

2 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

I think the food you picked would be good!! But I would suggest you get "puppy" food because it will be higher in protein, which your puppy needs lots of right now. I hope they have it in a puppy food.
Hope this helps.emoji171.pngemoji4.pngemoji191.pngemoji252.png

Yeah it’s large breed puppy so was making sure it was a good brand cause read nothing but positive things about it 

Great!! And you do what you feel is best for you & your puppy. You'll develop your own routine if you haven't already. Don't forget to give your sweet baby some doggy treats as well.
Huskies love their fun & play, lots of love, treats, tummy rubs, and communication!! I swear my two try to talk in hooman language all the time!! I think you're doing great!!
[emoji169][emoji191][emoji252][emoji258]

P.S. I didn't read the bag close enough (duh!) as it says largely "Puppy Food."
🧐[emoji851][emoji23]

3 hours ago, Emma said:

I’ve not heard of it but independent websites that review dog food such as dogfoodadvisor.com may be a good place to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They gave it a 4 of 5 stars second tier 

Archived