The Girls....

Austinville

Been quite some time since I've stopped by. Want to update those of you who remember me or the girls... Ryn will be eight, yes EIGHT next month, and Tunes is approximately six and a half. Where does the time go? We've had some health issues - Tunes had elevated liver enzymes and so I now home-cook their meals. Ryn has dropped six pounds and is no longer a 'Missy Moo' - rather 'Skinny, Minny, Rynnie'! And Tunes, who rarely ate more than two meals in a row, now never misses a meal and is holding her own at 44 pounds.

They are still doing therapy work and loving every minute of it.

Sadly tomorrow is the funeral of one of their favorite individuals - 104 years young! Ryn will miss him so and I'm planning on taking her to the funeral so she understands what is going on when we visit the care center and he is no longer there. She will miss him dearly.

Take care. Miss you all!

Becky

IMG-8236.jpg

IMG-8176.JPG

IMG-8182.JPG

IMG-8228.JPG

Hi and welcome back!
What a lovely thing to do, who wouldnt feel better after some husky love [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Good to hear from you!  I know, where does the time go!  When I came to this site Nikko was a 10 week old ball of terror!  And can you believe that he will be 7 years old this November :( Time goes by way to fast.

Archived