How to teach my naughty husky??

[sORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH]

Hi guys! My 4 months husky, Winter. He is such a naughty husky. He likes to run around in the house ( cause he has not get his third injection ) He used to listen to me when I command him or call him but now it won’t work out. He only listen me when I had treats in my hand. He sleeps in a cage but not fully closed. I always wanted Winter to sleep in my room freedomly without cage. But he likes to bite my furniture all the time. What should I do to make him be a good boy? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Make him tired  boredom destroys stuff...not by walking but mental training like for example hand target training makes pups just as tired 

He’s just like a toddler at the moment, everything is to play with and chew, as above for mental training and lots of patience. Husky’s need a lot of stimulation too, toys where they have to figure out how to get a treat out, lots of reward based play, it’s a good way to bond with him. Good luck [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived