Introducing our new rescue husky, Halo!

Stardancer85

We just brought home our beautiful new husky, Halo, on Saturday. We love her! She came to us with a reasonably good grasp of sit, leave it, and on by. Hasn't had a single accident in the house, and once we put the easy walk harness on her, she is fantastic on the leash with us too. I'm sure she'll get more and more mischievous as she settles in - but we're giving her lots of structure and clear house rules. So far, so good! You guys have already been a great resource to us, both in my posts and reading through the wealth of advice on this forum. I'm sure there will be more "HELP! What do I do about ____" posts in the near future!

I'm not sure if she's pure husky - what do you guys think? She's extraordinarily fluffy and seems like she might be a bit stockier in the hindquarters. Beautiful blue eyes though. We might order one of those dog DNA tests later to see.

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

Archived