After School Snack!

SimkasMom

Good afternoon All!  Simka here barking that it sure looks like summer is almost here!!!!!!  Mommy has most of the yard raked and I helped put all the leaves and branches back when she was done. I’m helpful that way!!! :)  

But right now I only have a quick moment to write. I am over at Grizz Lees and Aunty Rachel is doggysitting us!  Well, she must have gotten out off the class thingy early because she surprised us by arriving here around noon!  And if that was not awesome enough, she brought our favorite snack:

1CBA4784-0646-4A44-AB60-2106435A13B6.thumb.jpeg.10ea9b0c91e25d378480de9e6d9c8610.jpeg

Mmmmmm slurp!  we could smell them all the way up the driveway.  We all gathered around and sniffed and tasted. They were her brand new summer sneakers. White leather Reeboks!!!!!  Now we have not had a bite of a sneaker in forever, and these were absolutely delicious!  As soon as she sat down at the dinner table to do homework all 4 of us big hungry shoe monsters shimmied under the table and licked chewed. We growled and snorted as we took turns getting the yummy Reeboks in our mouths and making them nice and squeaky and slobbery. Eventually we wrestled them off her feet and took them out to the back woods to Grizzs secret sneaker chewing hideout. 

D6CB6A25-DE80-445D-A593-401AC63967A2.thumb.jpeg.e1b29952167a4fa994b8ac7ef41b6d4d.jpeg

As you can see we managed to drop one, but don’t worry we will be back for it shortly!  Unfortunately Rachel only will be here for about another hour and then mommy will be home. I’m hoping we have enough time to gobble them all up for dessert, but if not I’m sure sure we can convince Rachel to wear them tomorrow and let us finish them off. Oh boy oh boy they are just soooo chewy and delicious!!!!!  Well I will keep all you huskies updated!

Simka and Crew

Hey all!, Simka barking with an update:  We had sooooo much fun with those Yummy Reeboks yesterday!  Though we DID have to give them back to Rachel so she could leave :( 

GrizzLee and the boys were nice enough to fill them up with lots of warm slimy doggy slobber before she put them on! :)   Here is the Grizz all tired out from chewing and slobbering yesterday:  

DCFA33EE-9549-44E4-9DC4-B7A43EF63FB5.thumb.jpeg.d7a986989abd0366bfbefb5c7a32b757.jpeg

Well, the boys sure lucked out today because Rachel is doggysitting them this afternoon and they got to finish off those yummy chewy Reeboks!  The boys wasted no time chewing them right off her feet and hiding them in their secret sneaker chewing hideout where they plan on camping out tonight and having the Reeboks for a late night dessert! A-mazing!!!!

6FB8CF47-BDDE-47B4-8F0E-3D346F585BE1.thumb.jpeg.713780ca647a87fb1dd9c65fa1efffba.jpeg

Well, good night all!  I just can’t wait to see what other yummy new summer sneakers are gonna come our way!

Simka and Crew

[emoji23][emoji23] You know I love these stories you write...well, I should say "SIMKA" writes!! I could always donate some leather tennis shoes ... but let me guess, they prefer brand new leather shoes!!
The best part...is putting your feet in your shoes & feeling big slimy doggy slobbers soak through in your socks!!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji148][emoji148][emoji104][emoji252][emoji252][emoji12]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived