New members here!

Hello my name is Whitney and my fiance's name is Jon. We have owned our huskies for 2 years now. They are a ball of fun, and mischief. I love taking pictures of them when they don't think I am looking, they are hilarious. We made the decision to breed them, do to the fact they are both so beautiful, we wanted to keep their characteristics and markings alive. Karma just had her first litter last month in April. They are so adorable. Karma was a pro too, I hardly had to step in and help. I was nervous to introduce Brody (our male) to the puppies, because he can be very spunky when he plays. To my surprise, he is so gentle with them. Karma is a very protective mommy, so I think Brody can sense that, and hes been so sweet to the babies. He even tried to help one of the babies to walk, but nudging him under his rump to encourage him to stand. I love them all they are my life.I love that I found this forum, now I can share their silly stories that only a husky owner can understand. Thanks for reading guys! and I look forward to reading more about your babies! 

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0527 (2).JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

Okay, it took some work but I was able to snap a few cute ones. They are little wiggle worms. The brown one is spunky and growls at everything that moves and the black one is as adventurous as they come. ENJOY! They make my heart melt. The black one is a boy and the brown is a girl! I need help with names!!!!!!!

And yes! I paid over a thousand bucks in vet bills already..Karma had two ultra sounds and she was free of worms during delivery. I am a an animal science major, so I take their health very seriously. Do not worry :) 

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived