Husky Found

Red61rider

I found this Husky  over a week ago in Murfreesboro Tennessee. He is not micro chipped. I have filed a report with Animal Control and a local emergency vet. I have posted signs in my neighborhood, posted on three local lost pet pages on Facebook, posted on NextDoor, Craigslist, posted on my Facebook page, my neighbors Facebook and my daughters Facebook page.  I have reached out to 4 local rescues. I have received no help or response from an owner. I need to find a good home for this dog. 

image.jpeg

Oh, what a cutie. It sounds like you have tried everything to find the owner. I know of two Husky Rescue groups, but they are both based in PA. I'm not sure if they could help you in TN. If you want to look them up, they are Tails of the Tundra and Delaware Valley.

Kim

Maybe you could ask friends or relatives if anyone would like to adopt a beautiful, loving Husky. I would keep checking around & don't give up. There could be a very worried family looking for him/her. I pray someone didn't just dump him. Also, be careful to give him to just anyone. You don't want a gorgeous baby passed around & around.
You have a wonderful heart for taking him in. It looks like he's pretty happy & content with you.
[emoji120][emoji171]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Be careful with the likes of Facebook and Craigslist dogs listed on there often end up in the wrong hands (dog fighting bait/animal abusers etc) he looks lovely though a hope he finds a good home!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived