Seizure

jambex1979

Just came out of shower my winter was sick the had a seizure never been so scared in my life...... She was shaking n slobbering she came back to normal after 30 secs to a minimum booked into vets at 6 15 she's never had anything like this before

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Praying for WINTER. It can be very scary, but try to stay calm. If she would have another one when you're there, try to make sure she doesn't bump into anything or hurt herself. For your safety, don't put your hands near her mouth because she could accidentally bite; she doesn't know what's going on. It's more scary for us as they don't know they had one and will pick up where they left off.
I pray that's the only one she ever has.
Praying for WINTER and you guys.
[emoji120][emoji191][emoji252][emoji171][emoji259]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Sorry this happened :(  I have one that has seizures and its very scary.  How old is she?   When mine had them he was 1 1/2 years old, and they couldn't find anything wrong with the tests, so they just said it was epilepsy.  Hope you get some answers

• 6 months later...

We just had a similar thing happen, Jax randomly had a seizure and then two more during a 48 hour span, thankfully the last seizure he had was at his vet, they ran tests to rule out certain things that could be causing the seizure, then we took him to a 24 hour emergency vet to have him observed over night and get an opinion/diagnosis from a neurologist. They diagnosed him with epilepsy and put him on anti-seizure medication, has been seizure free since he started the medication. Crossing our fingers it stays that way. I’m also starting to give him Zinpro and coconut oil with his food, and will be adding fish oil into the mix here soon as well. I’m also going to star Holistic Hound 500MG pure doggy CBD oil to hopefully help. Someone sent me a link to a really helpful informative article/website I’ll share with you. This website is amazing and has a lot of good info about husky’s and seizures.

https://www.snowdog.guru/zinc-deficiency-seizures-huskies/

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived