Penny is being wierd

Alicia Doyle

I went home to clare yesterday left the dogs in the kitchen came back no mess was made delighted coz i was gone a long time. The dogs were fine. I fell asleep on the couch last night with the dogs. Got up fed them. Penny keeps jumping the wall so she has only been let out on a lead. Today she kept crying and led me to the back garden so i thought she missed being loose so i let her offlead and sat in the garden with her. She was still crying so i thought maybe she couldnt reach the water at the end of the bucket. So i changed the water. She is still crying. I dont know whats wrong she is walking arround the garden crying. Do you think she just wants to jump over to next door? I am going to bring them for a walk and see does that help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No she doesnt seem to be. Shortly after she jumped over next door. Alan and josh came over in the evening and she didnt cry all evening. Either she was happy she jumped over the wall or happy josh came home lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived