Tyler Post Op

PaulG

If you have not looked my other Dog Tyler a Malinios had to go in for surgery to remove to blockages he is starting to recover and like huskys and malamutes the Malinois

is a high drive breed think GSD on speed. So he had to have unkown objects  removed from his digestive tract 2 of them. Is on complete rest only allowed out to go potty

as the risk of him pulling stiches in all the layers of muscle etc and in his stomach wall  is very high. if he pulls a stitch he could create a leak and suffer peritonitus so here he is nearly 48 hours after the Op

He is in the kitchen i have put a few puppy pads around incase of accidents but so far nothing

photo_2018-05-06_10-48-20.jpg

photo_2018-05-06_10-48-23.jpg

photo_2018-05-06_10-48-07.jpg

photo_2018-05-06_10-48-11.jpg

Well friday he was totaly  not himself, just plodded along on a walk did his thing etc not wanting to look at everything  and be his normal nosey self

Last night the little fuzzbutt was feeling well enough to destroy his new bed i got for him to recover on after the op

photo_2018-05-08_09-29-34.jpg

11 minutes ago, chelseafan said:

Well that’s a definite improvement, that’s a no to the bed then dad emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

it lasted 3 days, but was in the vets today

He is a little swollen aroynd sheath and stitches and his temp was up which is to be expected with 40 min car trip on a warm day even with windows open

does not need to be seen again until 18th unless somethimng changes

Archived