What age do huskies stop growing in height??

Itsonlyanna96

My girl Nala is almost 9 months old and is very short. Shes about 18 inches to her shoulder. Its weird because she’s very long and filled out like everything else is growing except her height. I have another female 4 months old who is the same height as Nala. Could she possibly grow a few more inches??

427A64F9-DFAC-4B67-A55C-C10C2DDA5303.jpeg

417B2BAA-21C5-4F6B-9088-A3BA237A20A3.jpeg

A279EA8C-C5EC-4E32-AE0F-587FCADE47D2.jpeg

FC08B489-7203-4663-91B9-3D0068ADA1CD.jpeg

anything is possible but maybe not a few inches  but like in other animals they are short ones and tall ones...

Look at her front legs compared to your younger pups , your pups growth plates are still very prominent, your older girls aren't, they'll always have a 'knobbly knee' but it smooths out a bit, your girl might have a tiny inch or two left but she might not
Female breed standard is 18-20 inches so she's not short for the breed at all

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Keep NALA on a high quality "puppy food/ medium-large breed," which should contain lots of protein & carbs until she's 1.5yrs old.
My female is 19inches and very similar to your girl.
She still has some growing to do.
NALA is a beautiful girl!! I love her expressions!! It's great she has a sibling too!!
[emoji171][emoji191][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji254][emoji254]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

• 4 months later...

Slightly out of the blue, but I had to comment as we have a husky x pomsky called Nulla, who also has the black eye line on one side and natural on the other like your dog in the background, and I have never seen another! Their both beautiful, is it just rare do you know? 

IMG-20180827-WA0019.jpg

Archived