Does my husky look a little thin?

joshy

@JOSHY~You have a stunning gorgeous girl!!

Keep in mind, she is only 6 months old and still has quite a bit of growing to do. And since puppies grow so quickly, you could increase her puppy food a little bit...maybe an extra cup of food per day if she's extremely active. (At the puppy stage, it's better to have a little extra food than not enough.) She has a tall, slim frame, and is just beautiful!!

What's her name?? Please post photos any time!!🤗🐺🐾💜

🐾🐾🐾 WELCOME ABOARD 🐾🐾🐾

P.S.  JOSH~I happened to noticed you have your dog's food/water bowls elevated and that's fine.

In the past, I've read different articles & opinions about elevating dog bowls and whether it's safe or bad. I've heard that dogs with deep chests can develop "bloat," which can cause gastrointestinal problems or worse. I don't know for sure what to believe. And please do whatever you want. I just wanted to bring this to your attention if you wanted to do research.🤗🐺🐾💜

*I don't know if anyone else can weigh in on this topic and/or their experiences with elevating dog bowls??

https://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/raised-dog-bowls-good-bad-dog-7187.html

@joshy ~ I'm not really sure what is the correct way for whether or not to elevate dog bowls. I just know there are different opinions out there.😊

(My two Huskies love drinking out of the hose. If I hold the hose up higher watering flowers, they jump in and start drinking, but then they'll kind of cough. So I keep the hose lower toward the ground because I don't want them getting bloat.)

all my dogs have always used elevated bowls and never ever had a problem, what I do know is they eat slower then we they eat from bowls on the floor... 

Archived