Husky Puppies Feeding & Playing (:

MyMountainHusky

Adorable video!!🤗 SKY is "Super Mama" with puppysitting her own 10 puppies!!😂 Her pups have sure grown!! I bet you guys stay busy!!

That's a good way to slow down puppies inhaling food on the floor!!😂 You could also buy those slow feed/no bloat doggy bowls that really help to slow feeding. I think I'd get about 4 of these bowls for 10 pups!! The add for Chewy.com said 20% off your first autoship. The Jumbo bowls are $4.51. I just thought I'd suggest these bowls vs. eating food off the floor (like mine have to do...they still won't eat food out of their bowls and have to flip the bowls upside down)!!😂😂

https://www.chewy.com/jw-pet-skid-stop-slow-feed-dog-bowl/dp/40254?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=JW Pet&utm_term=&gclid=CjwKCAjwzoDXBRBbEiwAGZRIeMAVwSEkoV8qAMVHo7EoDb5WeYFq-9fV3ZP8OUZmiIq_G3gtqNKl1RoCjkEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• 2 weeks later...

Archived