Indi-Dog April Update

Sid_Wolf

Hey folks, how are you all? 

Quick update! We've now moved and settled in, and the dogs are very happy! We don't have much of a garden (just a tiny slab of concrete) so we are out 3 times a day, and there's so many cool places to explore here! Wales definitely beats Suffolk for walks! 

We have just started an ongoing giveaway, the winner will be drawn on the 28th of each month and the prize is a £10 shopping code valid for 3 months. To enter just post a pic of your dog on an adventure to FB/IG with the hashtag #madeforadventures

Dogs must be wearing Indi-Dog gear in the picture and we may use your picture for advertising. Open worldwide, US/Canada winners will get the equivalent USD/Cad (at the time of winning) to spend on the US/Canada sites 

Now we have moved we are based in Powys (on the Shropshire border), and we'll be attending camp. If you would like equipment to be delivered in camp or to book your dogs in for measuring by us then drop me a message on here :) There's a website code that will remove any shipping if you want to collect from us (either from our home or camp), the code is COLLECT :)

_20180410_121356.JPG

_20180410_171247.JPG

Welcome to Wales . lol this is funny but your living close to me for the Second/Third time as i used to live in Needham Market and then moved out closer to Diss

2 hours ago, Sid_Wolf said:

Now we have moved we are based in Powys (on the Shropshire border), and we'll be attending camp. If you would like equipment to be delivered in camp or to book your dogs in for measuring by us then drop me a message on here :) There's a website code that will remove any shipping if you want to collect from us (either from our home or camp), the code is COLLECT :)

6 hours ago, PaulG said:

Welcome to Wales . lol this is funny but your living close to me for the Second/Third time as i used to live in Needham Market and then moved out closer to Diss

We're not stalking you, promise! 😂 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived