Intro

Cleopatra

7 hours ago, Marc said:

Welcome to husky owners. How on earth is that toy in one piece? LOL Mine just rip them to bits

She has 2 toys she carries around and just lick like they are her babies and that one is the one she sleeps with no matter where she sleeps in the house.

17 minutes ago, Cleopatra said:

She has 2 toys she carries around and just lick like they are her babies and that one is the one she sleeps with no matter where she sleeps in the house.

We had that once with Koda. Then Kaiser decided to rip it to pieces and Koda moped about for days lol

🐾🐾🐾 WELCOME ABOARD 🐾🐾🐾

CLEOPATRA is beautiful!! Do I see another Husky in the background?? Oh, I think it is a mirror reflection or the correct way everyone takes selfies nowadays!!πŸ˜‚ Great job CLEOPATRA!!πŸ“ΈπŸ€—πŸΎπŸΎπŸ’œ

1 hour ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

🐾🐾🐾 WELCOME ABOARD 🐾🐾🐾

CLEOPATRA is beautiful!! Do I see another Husky in the background?? Oh, I think it is a mirror reflection or the correct way everyone takes selfies nowadays!!πŸ˜‚ Great job CLEOPATRA!!πŸ“ΈπŸ€—πŸΎπŸΎπŸ’œ

Yes it's a reflection, she loves to sit on our bed and stare in the mirror!Β 

Archived