It’s been a while and much has changed

siberian_wolf

Going to try keep this short and sweet

its been another long time since I posted and so much has happened in that time.

I can’t remember if you guys know or not (some of you will from Facebook) but we now have a daughter, Melissa, who’s now 2

Since becoming parents we have faced many more struggles mentally and financially and without going into details we had to make the difficult decision to let Gizmo, Marley and Bandit go to better homes.

Id prefer not to have questions or sympathy wishes, seeing them go was the most awful heartbreaking thing I’ve ever experienced and it still haunts me now, if you want to send wishes or hugs please send it to Gizmo, Marley and Bandit that they find loving forever homes. 

I understand if I’m removed from here as we no longer own huskies and I don’t post much either but love you all xx

Sometimes you just gotta do whats right for you. No matter how much our intentions,  there are always going to be times where these things need to happen. :(

"I understand if I’m removed from here as we no longer own huskies and I don’t post much either but love you all xx" <<< Don't be a dick, and we love you too :P 

Archived