How to introduce yourself

1 hour ago, wolfpup said:

Handsome boy.   You dont say where you are  (country)   I am in the UK and use  Billy No Mates -  herbal only   - just put a teaspoon of the herbs on their food a day.    No toxins  -  and even safe for my epileptic boy.

Hey thanks! We’re in Florida. Will have to try Billy No Mates.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Introducing yourself (and using the forum in general) is actually pretty simple. But if you havent used a forum before, here is how to make your introduction to get yourself started.   First

Hi there my names Cat and I am a 35 year old Housekeeper from the great old city of Cardiff in Wales. Now for the fun part. My partner decided Alaska was a good name.... apparently we are a

Hi! Alaska is really cute. 🙂 I agree on the specific breed info being so useful. For example...where else could you find people who know so much about how to deal with so much fur!!! 😁  

Posted Images

Hi everyone! my name is kerrie I’m about to be a first time husky mom to a beautiful girl she’s nearly five weeks old I will be picking her up at the end of this month I can’t wait! 😁🐕🐶

689A4C15-B7CC-4006-A118-3FF8A0894B9F.jpeg

8622251A-9F8B-4834-8398-31461F65ED0B.jpeg

A2D76E01-4C2D-4CB7-93DB-34D9C8B4F884.jpeg

EA47639E-E396-4AC5-87D5-0D0CB8A7E252.jpeg

19C8C620-FC88-4AEF-97DC-546BB77CBA8F.jpeg