Sign in to follow this  
Marc

How to introduce yourself

Introducing yourself (and using the forum in general) is actually pretty simple. But if you havent used a forum before, here is how to make your introduction to get yourself started.

First scroll down the page and find the introductions section. Click on this

1.png

Once you are there, you are in a the introductions 'forum' where you can see all other peoples introductions. You can click to view any of these if you like, but for now, click on "New topic" which is how you will create your own (Ignore the fact I am in the wrong forum here :D )

2.png

From here, creating your introduction is as easy as 1, 2, 3 post

1. Add a title for your post
  2. Add the content of your post
  3. You can add any images here.

Once done, just click to submit your topic. And there is your first post done :) 

3.png

• Like 2

Nice one

Hello, I’ve recently adopted a husky and at that same time I was diagnosed with diabetes a few weeks ago, but i have to exercise my husky everyday as you all know and it’s been helping me with my health as well as his. My husky is more than just a pet to me he’s my best friend and I have created a YouTube channel looking to inspire people like me. If you would like to watch our story feel free to watch our videos and subscribe  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4jCezRf324

Hi, I'm BaltoSalisbury.

I'm new here. I'm also a first time Siberian Huskey mom. I've never this before, so forgive my fumbling around, lol....

20180603_182947.jpg

Balto!! He is a bit crazy!

20180603_182245.jpg

20180603_182238.jpg

20180603_182203.jpg

20180603_183357.jpg

20180509_112506.jpg

Hi, my name is Lindsay and I’ve Ben a husky mom for about 6 months. Our baby girl just turned a year last weekend! I need some helpful tips on how to stop this pup from destroying our house and yard! We’ve tried every trick from the king toys to sprays and collars. Nothing seems to stop this pup from destruction!340928795ab6e9a786f3efca243fc178.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typical husky behaviour but it does get better, boredom is usually a reason for destructive behaviour. How often do you walk her for and for how long? Dog safety gates are great for limiting access around your home, a lot of playing and mental stimulation for her to keep her busy, training sessions will also tire her. She’s still a pup and has loads of energy, my two are both 3 now and it was full on hard work for about 2 years. Positive reinforced training works really well and lots of praise when she responds, husky’s like to be around us humans and will behave better when they’re with you. It’s not unlike having a toddler who’s into everything when husky’s are young, be patient and your hard work will pay off.

Sent from my iPad using Husky Owners

Hi there my names Cat and I am a 35 year old Housekeeper from the great old city of Cardiff in Wales.

Now for the fun part.

My partner decided Alaska was a good name.... apparently we are a celebrity couple doing that place naming thing *rolls eyes* 

She is 8 weeks old, her last owner lived in a tiny flat, was told he couldn't keep her and needed her out ASAP.

I joined to read about others Huskies, to avoid some toxic Facebook groups that I tried and left within a hour (apparently your not allowed Huskies unless you have had them before, very gatekeepery, nasty with other newbies I didnt even post I read how they reacted to others and got out fast) and to ask for advice if I need it.
I try to google first but I find with each dog breed being so individual general online info doesn't always suit each breed, plus actual owners have tips and tricks as well as actual hands on experience better than any random website journalist writing about something they have no knowledge of.

02qRKAG.jpg

• Like 2

Hi!
Alaska is really cute. 🙂

I agree on the specific breed info being so useful.
For example...where else could you find people who know so much about how to deal with so much fur!!! 😁

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Shepsky5 said:

Hi!
Alaska is really cute. 🙂

I agree on the specific breed info being so useful.
For example...where else could you find people who know so much about how to deal with so much fur!!! 😁

Ex-actually a poodle doesn't have the same care needs as a Husky, its like comparing apples and oranges, also thanks for the compliment for Alaska we both appreciate it :D

Awwww how cute is Sammy

post-1354-0-32160300-1405679619_thumb.jpg