New family member

Carl B

Hello all my name is Carl and where proud owners of our new son Blizzard. 3month old Husky. Where in the U.S.A. All.is going well on his training, as I'm training him to sit at all cross walks. Potty training is on track. Only issue I'm having its his food. Do I mix raw and hard food or do I just do hard. We rescued him. Just want him to be healthy as can be. He has water poop. And is on iams. I read  a lot of threads and just want or son to be healthy as possible. I found this group on Google. Looking forward to the reward that is husky. Thanks and hope you all have a good day

3F751629-A772-4693-B0A7-0042BB0F68A8.jpeg

7 hours ago, Carl B said:

Thanks appreciate it. @Marc any time you want to dog 🐕  sit. Let me know lol

No problem m8. Drop him off any time you like. Of course after the 3000 mile journey, jabs, quarantine etc :D 

Guest Angelica

I was having the same issue Dianne mine was 2 months old. And I found out, that she is sensitive to grain, as well as food high in protein. I have her in GO sensitive and her stool got better. 

16 hours ago, Guest Angelica said:

I was having the same issue Dianne mine was 2 months old. And I found out, that she is sensitive to grain, as well as food high in protein. I have her in GO sensitive and her stool got better. 

You need to register to post if you see this Angelica

Archived