Hey folks, what's up!?

Sid_Wolf

Sorry I haven't been back here for a while, I tend to hang around on Facebook more 

I thought I'd check in and see how everyone is, and update you all on various goings on you might not have seen on the FB page 

1st things 1st, we are moving in 10 days! We'll no longer be Suffolk based, we'll be on the Welsh border! 

2nd, the above means we will be at camp! We won't stay over, we plan to come along on both days, with our friendly girls one day, and maybe grey the other. Grey is reactive so needs a bit more attention and ruins the fun for the girls if we have them all! Marc has kindly given us the go ahead to bring equipment along, so we'll have a selection of our range with us available to try & buy 

3rd, we've launched a few new products over the last 6 months or so, there's 2 of us now which has allowed the vari-fit range to become a reality (nice to see you all enjoying it BTW!) and we've added biothane, which I love. More recently we've expanded our waterproof neoprene padding range and added breakaway safety collars, which we are now using on all our own dogs

And lastly, we're having a small sale tonight on facey, a few vault items, sizing returns etc, so check out the Facebook page from 8pm to grab some discounted gear, there's even a walking belt up for grabs! 

I should end it there, today has been far less productive than I had intended, I'll check back in later once I've done some work ;)

Sid

Indi-DogUK

Archived