New owner of Two!

Mtn.girl25

Hi guys, just wanted to say hey and introduce y’all to my pack. I know without a doubt that I will be needing the support and help of everyone but I’m looking forward to this adventure. Jax and Jinx are 3months old and I’m working on basic  commands we have sit and down come is a little tricky, but treats and the clicker have worked best for me. All of your input is greatly appreciated.

868F0E14-0B54-4E15-8730-9F406A5A827B.jpeg

FD0F0143-BC8E-40F7-8401-D29D8DF742E6.jpeg

We’ll see far so good but............. that’s because we only have little Dakota (the brown one) at the moment, she’s doing fab with the basics, but shes 9 weeks so it’s still early days haha! Alpha is her brother and he’s joining our pack next week at 10 weeks 😊. It wasn’t originally planned that we’d have 2 pups at once, however it was love at first sight when we met Aplha in the early days and it was a tough choice between them! Anyway my husband chose Dakota haha, so when our breeder was sadly let down by Alphas new owners we said we’d love to take him!  Let the fun times begin!!

A76C962A-9677-4785-8FF3-CDBE3CA518D1.jpeg

03D061BE-5DB8-4E10-9D4C-AAB3CD5C4C92.jpeg

Archived