Anybody have a coyote looking husky?

Hashiyan

Our dog gets a lot of compliments because of how she looks. For some reason people say she looks like a fox, coyote or baby wolf. I had two people ask how much would it cost for her. I said I don't give family away, but my uncle loves her a lot too. While she does look like a coyote (she's not)  she had a very beautiful white brother back in her sleddog facility upnorth. She's a bit smaller now, but. I don't see all the fuss, I think she's beautiful even though I know some people are scared of her at first glance since they think she is a wolf or coyote. But she's the sweetest thing, a bit stubborn although!

IMG_8104.JPG

It could possibly also be due to lineage? I’ve seen someone with a couple of dogs from the same working dog breeder who are very slender, long limbed and narrow faced. It’s not something I see commonly though tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

She is very stunning with that tall/slim statuette!! (She "looks" like a wolf with a little coyote in her face.) But I think she's just a very tall, all gorgeous Husky!!
[emoji847][emoji191][emoji252]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

She is very stunning with that tall/slim statuette!! (She "looks" like a wolf with a little coyote in her face.) But I think she's just a very tall, all gorgeous Husky!!
[emoji847][emoji191][emoji252]

P.S. I meant "sleek" (elegant & slim) not statuette. (Wish autocorrect would not change what I'm typing!!)[emoji851]

8 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Is she pure husky? Just asking because her face does seen very narrow n those ears! Lol but that might be why there getting confused she doesn't have that typical sibey face

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

She's a mix with a West Siberian Laika 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 9:58 PM, Hashiyan said:

Our dog gets a lot of compliments because of how she looks. For some reason people say she looks like a fox, coyote or baby wolf. I had two people ask how much would it cost for her. I said I don't give family away, but my uncle loves her a lot too. While she does look like a coyote (she's not)  she had a very beautiful white brother back in her sleddog facility upnorth. She's a bit smaller now, but. I don't see all the fuss, I think she's beautiful even though I know some people are scared of her at first glance since they think she is a wolf or coyote. But she's the sweetest thing, a bit stubborn although!

IMG_8104.JPG

She would be mistaken for a coyote in my neck of the woods.

My friends have made comments about my female looking and sounding like one. I don’t really see it in mine. (Mine had papers if I wanted to breed so I know she is not mixed)

But yours I can see it.

Archived