Puppy I am about to adopt?

Freyja

Hello everyone. I'm about to adopt a puppy which is 30 Days old and i'd like to show some pictures of her and get your opinion. And also another pup which is a bit older than her and from a different breeder and i'd love if you could tell me what you think of both. Is it me or younger puppy's muzzle is wide? Or is it because she is too young now? Thank you! 

pup4.png

pup1.png

pup2.png

pup3.png

pup5.png

pup6.png

pup7.png

pup8.png

pup9.png

pupdige.png

They are gorgeous!! Don't focus too much on noses/snouts. Puppies go through all kinds of changes while growing to teenagers/adults!! Research Husky puppies and the breed first. They are tons of hard work esp the first year, but the end result is awesome!!
Good luck!![emoji847][emoji171]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

The first 8 photos won’t load up but the remaining ones are ok. The pup looks as good as a photo allows you to see (which isn’t much) and appear to be kept indoors with the household etc... but anything beyond that i couldn’t tell you.
Questions for the breeder though would be a good idea. Such as are both parents KC Registered? Hip and eye scored? De-flead and wormed at the appropriate time?

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

That’s true. It’s very difficult to say how your puppy would appear when he grows up. I was a bit worried too when we got ours. He had floppy ears and a rounded snout when we got him home at 7 weeks. He is 4 and a half month now and growing up to be really handsome. [emoji4][emoji4]

F8C0E717-4730-4FBB-ACBC-9328C999CDAF.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived