Husky mixed with what?

Keenie82

Hi

we adopted our husky cross when she was 6 months old. She has now been with us a month. What do you think she is mixed with? Her name is Joyce and she has a beautiful burnt orange coat. She weighs about 40 lb currently.

IMG_4527.thumb.JPG.e4780b2d7147a1f6a49ec5afed838998.JPGIMG_4530.thumb.JPG.dc0e996ef0cb5d10cabfc5cea1383627.JPG

IMG_4484.thumb.JPG.7cf134858d29aea7d07ae0060a2fa666.JPGIMG_4638.thumb.JPG.852013f69030d5181aba0eba464eafcf.JPG

Aw thanks. She is such a lovely girl. Crate trained and sleeps through the night in her crate. Has good recall. Very sweet with my 3 year old. We have really lucked out. People can't believe she is a 7 month old pup for her mellow temperament ☺️

Aww, JOYCE is BEAUTIFUL!! Her fur is gorgeous and so fluffy!! I don't want to guess either, but when she holds her ears back (adorable!), I almost see a bit of Golden Retriever. But what a beautiful baby!!
[emoji274][emoji171][emoji847][emoji252]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

A bit like our current foster girl, Ice. 3 years old and a Husky X GSD - similar features but ears are different. She's absolutely wonderful, though in season which means I get the "joy" of sleeping on the settee with her. Rubbish recall and, if previous owners are to be believed, an escape artist (she's already attempted a climb out of our garden - fail)

IMG_9819.thumb.jpg.6ebae66554c7b6d12c4b23442d94b0d9.jpg

Oh wow Ice is a gorgeous girl. I can definitely see the GSD in her. The sloping back legs. Very pretty.  Before Joyce, we had a dog named Quina from the same shelter. Quina had horrid recall. Any chance she got she was gone. She probably had 7 nights where she had all nighters and we didn't know where she was. She loved to run away. We would have awesome times with her and then at the end of our adventure, she wouldn't come to us and would take off.

Joyce on the other hand is bonding to us and is sticking around which is so lovely. It is so tough when they try to escape.

Archived