Force india going down?

Marc

Not sure how many are into F1, so will post my first decent post up about it for this year, and see if anyone is interested.

So who do you think will be the biggest losers this year? There is a reason I ask. In my opinion it could be Force india. My reasons. Last year they were 4th in the constructors, which is awesome for them. But this year we have.

McLaren - They are targeting a lot higher up. And personally I believe they will if the engine is there.

Renault - That brings me to renault. Having a constructor in there, I can see them improving in chunks each year. That could bring them up, and others around them such as RB and McLaren. Although their improvement may well come from McLaren feedback, and if thats the case, it may not be till 2019 we see any change (haha, like we have a clue what 2019 will bring LOL)

Williams - They have redesigned there car a fair bit more than others, due to a dismal season year last year. If this is a good change with Paddy Lowe in the driving seat (not literally I hope lol), then they have a good engine to push it along with.

Sauber - They not only have decent financial backing this year, they also have the 2018 ferrari engine. This could push them up the championship this year.

Looking at this, if we say that its likely to be the usual top 3, then Force India have 4 teams in my opinion who could potentially be fighting them off the 4th spot.

Archived