12 week pup

Del boy

Hi folks got my Malik last Wednesday at 11 weeks.He has some basic training like pee on mat and thought we had the number 2's under control, tend to wait a bit after he is fed take him out for a walk, run about and sniff, when we get home he poo's in house ( no the training mat ) WHY WHY WHY.!!!

We are facing the same problem.. :) 

My Ace pees and poops wherever he gets inside the house. I started picking him up and taking him outside when he makes a number 2 pose. He were outside for an hour waiting for him to poop and he still didn’t. The moment we got inside the apartment he pooped on the floor. Some of the owners told me to take his poop and take it outside, so he smells it and starts doing it there? I guess it takes time and work to teach them where it’s okay to do their business 😅😅😅

Puppy pads aren't great as it's just teaching them to toilet inside. If he's already been trained a bit maybe he just needs to get used to his new environment and work out where it's ok to go? I got a rescue boy at 7 months old and he poo'ed in my house at the top of the stairs a few times over the first couple of weeks we had him but it soon stopped!
Just keep taking him out at regular intervals he will get there eventually [emoji4] they will eventually have a routine, if you catch him about to go say no and take him outside, same if you see him sniffing around a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived