Did the Earth move for you!

PaulG

My son lives about 7 miles northwest of Swansea  -  and he definitely felt it.  Shook the windows and rattled the doors in their frames  -  although it did not last long.   He went over the road to an old lady to check she was ok -  and she had not even realized anything had gone on, but she had been in the garden at the time.

4 hours ago, wolfpup said:

My son lives about 7 miles northwest of Swansea  -  and he definitely felt it.  Shook the windows and rattled the doors in their frames  -  although it did not last long.   He went over the road to an old lady to check she was ok -  and she had not even realized anything had gone on, but she had been in the garden at the time.

I felt it hell i saw it my laptop is sat on pone pf those glass TV stand tables and the whole thing lifted a couple inches I thought some one had driven into the biulding or a boiler had blown up

Archived