Sign in to follow this  
PaulG

Did the Earth move for you!

Nope but then been to busy moving house for my dad I think it would have just flown over ....

Didn’t feel anything here in the south east either. I hadn’t heard of noticeable earthquakes happening in wales before, I was pretty surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Nope thank goodness, although I saw reports of people saying they felt it in Salford which is odd because we are in between the 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

My son lives about 7 miles northwest of Swansea  -  and he definitely felt it.  Shook the windows and rattled the doors in their frames  -  although it did not last long.   He went over the road to an old lady to check she was ok -  and she had not even realized anything had gone on, but she had been in the garden at the time.

4 hours ago, wolfpup said:

My son lives about 7 miles northwest of Swansea  -  and he definitely felt it.  Shook the windows and rattled the doors in their frames  -  although it did not last long.   He went over the road to an old lady to check she was ok -  and she had not even realized anything had gone on, but she had been in the garden at the time.

I felt it hell i saw it my laptop is sat on pone pf those glass TV stand tables and the whole thing lifted a couple inches I thought some one had driven into the biulding or a boiler had blown up