Puppy nose color problem!

Freyja

Hello. I"m about to adopt one of these 3 lovely puppies soon but I have a question about the nose color. The one in the middle which i"m about to adopt - as you can see - lacking pigment on her nose and it"s mostly pink with a pinch of black in front. My question is that if the black will cover up the nose completely in time or is it going to stay same or parti-nose as long as she lives. And if it is going to change what is it approximate age for a puppy to see if it"s DEFINETLY staying parti-nose or completely become black? Please enlighten me if you have knowledge about. I did some research but i couldnt find anything useful so far. Is it okay for a husky? Is it going to change to black in time? If so when? Thank you!

nose1.png

It will probably go black but even if it doesn't it's fine n it's not a cause for concern, my girl had a 'pink' nose is actually started off black and got lighter as she grew , your better off asking questions on if the parents are hip and eye scored etc
They can also get snow nose so even if pups nose turns black it can always end up with a pink stripe down the middle sometimes it goes away in the warmer months other times it ends up permanent

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Like all the above really. Both of mine have black noses but in the winter Ice will get a faint pink stripe down the middle (snow nose). Some huskies will naturally have a liver coloured nose, the red huskies in particular usually seem to have a liver coloured nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

• 11 months later...

Archived