need a decent lead

hi i recently did a thread when dief's lead fell off, well the problem is with using the halti on dief and taz the little ring that you attatch lead to seems very thin, and if the dogs shake their head the lead just pops off, i went to a couple of pet shops to check out the leads and to be honest i was shocked, when i played with the springy bits on the leads most of them were loose and a couple looked like they were ready to drop off to begin with, so my question is has anybody else had this trouble with the haltis, and can anybody reccomend a good lead, i would rather ask for what you have rather than links because you cant really see from a picture what the lead will be like and i dont fancy orderin a ton of leads to have to return them all lol thanx

Is it a lead or a harness you want ? I've tried loads of different ones and have just bought a new harness each from innerwolf . They were quite expensive at almost 38 each but are escape proof , I think they are really worth the money just to have peace of mind that your dog isn't going to be able to run off