Uk wolf conservation trust...

chelseafan

My other half happened to find this place in Reading Berkshire, and what a find!!!!

You can walk with the wolves, this lasts about an hour and a half, nothing in Feb and March due to breeding season, they also have a howl night you can go to, they have quite a few events going on. They have 4 packs of wolves, the arctic pack are stunning, I’ve emailed them for dates so we can go walking with them, can’t wait to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I’d love to do that, can you send a link please Janine? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Sorry for late reply, just back from the vets with Luka, a check up for him, he’s put on abit of weight!
While I was in the vets I was talking to another lady and she asked what breed Luka is as he looks very wolf like, to cut a long story short, she’s studied wolves and she told me there’s a place in Bishop’s Castle that have a wolf sanctuary and if I register with them I’ll be able to have 2 visits to the one in Reading, how lucky is that we’re at the vets at the same time! Going to google Bishop’s Castle sanctuary and book a visit, we’re looking to go to the one in Reading at Easter.

Googled the Shropshire Wolf watch UK and it seems it’s not a place you can just book to visit, if you adopt a wolf for £35, you then have access to visit and buy tickets for other events. I think it’s a win win, you’re helping the wolves and you get to visit the sanctuary.

Googled the Shropshire Wolf watch UK and it seems it’s not a place you can just book to visit, if you adopt a wolf for £35, you then have access to visit and buy tickets for other events. I think it’s a win win, you’re helping the wolves and you get to visit the sanctuary.

I've seen that one before too, not too far away either!

Archived