Massive upset today

Shelley15

I had a phone call in work today at 3.50 of my son carwyn who was very upset and crying down the phone saying that keta had done a runner she bashed the gate and then jumped down our 6 ft wall and ran across the road and off down past the school . They started to look as I was on my way home longest 15min home ever. I drove round all the places we take her and the kids looked my sister in law father in law and brother in law were out looking . We put posts up o  face book and then an hour later I got a phone call to say that some lady had seen her and manages to trap her and put her in a man's garden. Carwyn had seen her so was around there. I picked her up and she was so happy to see me and looked like butter wouldn't melt . 

She is know in our bad books tonight but we are so happy whatvshe is safe and sound and back with us. 

Thanks all it was my worst fear come true . All u could think about was what if she got hit by a car or someone picked her up. Or we didn't find her . She was only 10 mins from house she went the way we walk and just run round there and the housing estate by it.  Still having flash backs 😫 she is now grounded and has not had any treats tonight think she bows she done wrong. So treat in morning 

I know that kind of worry is awful. I'm so thankful your baby is back home. (Because I am "weak" when it comes to my babies, I would have already broken down and given them treats...they know how to control me LOL and I fall for it LOL!!)
[emoji23][emoji171][emoji252][emoji191]

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Archived