Ava The Misbehava

Olympia7

The Adventures of Ava the misbehava...So we are getting this lovely snowstorm today with winds gusting 18 miles an hour and wet snow falling/blowing, it says it's 21* out, but with the windchill it feels like 6* I let the dogs out as I do every morning to go romp around the yard and not two minutes later Ava appears in her usual napping spot with one of her stuffed toys she had hidden from the boys...or so I thought, upon second glance I realized she had a squirrel in her mouth, UGH...the chase was on, we played a little catch me if you can, then I told her it was time to go in and asked if she wanted a treat, of course she brought the squirrel with her, but was careful to keep it just out of my reach, so I broke out the big guns, whipped cream, and chicken...I was able to lure her back to the porch where she ate the whipped cream then I told her to bring it so we could go in, she grabbed her prize and ran to the door, I guess she figured a little snuggle time with Mr. squirrel was in order, I told her she couldn't take him in, so she went back to her spot, I grabbed the chicken and she kept taking a step or two away from it to get each piece of chicken I offered, but made sure she kept an eye on her fuzzy new toy, after a few minutes of that, I was finally able to get close enough to pick up the squirrel and put him in a bag, not a really great way to start the day, but hey for Ava it was a victory as she finally got her squirrel!!

42 minutes ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Love your story or AVA's...how cute!! I feel bad for the squirrel but most of our babies have caught something right!!
Way to go AVA!!emoji847.pngemoji252.pngemoji191.pngemoji171.png

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Ava is a character for sure, she was so stoked about it she went back out to look for more critters!!  :D

18 minutes ago, Markie said:

That is great I'm happy Ava got the squirrel!!! emoji2.png Maybe the others will start staying away lol emoji4.png

I actually like the squirrels lol they are pudgy and cute, I felt really bad that she killed it, I just hope it wasn't the one that would come to the door and look in, I liked him!! 

I actually like the squirrels lol they are pudgy and cute, I felt really bad that she killed it, I just hope it wasn't the one that would come to the door and look in, I liked him!! 
That is adorable [emoji4] hopefully that isn't the one she decided to kill

Lol [emoji23] laughing at the big guns, whipped cream and chicken...,.
For s treat every day I take my 2 squirrel watching, as soon as we’re approaching the park they get so excited.......a bloke I know let’s his Mally off to chase them, he’s 12 years old and you should see him run, he’s like a pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

1 hour ago, chelseafan said:

Lol emoji23.png laughing at the big guns, whipped cream and chicken...,.
For s treat every day I take my 2 squirrel watching, as soon as we’re approaching the park they get so excited.......a bloke I know let’s his Mally off to chase them, he’s 12 years old and you should see him run, he’s like a pup!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

My pups will do pretty much anything just short of ballroom dancing for whipped cream or chicken...:D

Archived