New Years Treat!

SimkasMom

Good evening all! Simka here barking that I hope all you Huskies and humans survived the holidays!  Well, We had not heard from Grizz Lee and the gang for a couple days so mommy just had to call Carol and be nosey, er, I mean find out all the latest news.  Well, it just so happens that Carol left yesterday on a trip and Aunty Rachel and Kristen are doggysitting until she comes back. Well, because the girls are totally awesome and did not want Grizz and the Gang to miss their mommy, they brought the boys the most delicious holiday treat I have ever seen:35848ADA-D40E-41F1-BC8E-9837AD5C87B7.thumb.jpeg.68d1ac5bf1f930114593504fca70ebbf.jpeg

Kristen’s new Reeboks and Rachel’s new nikes!!!  The boys went right for them as soon as the girls set foot in the house. They actually had to dog gate the sneakers into the kitchen to keep the dogs from eating them up!  So the girls are doggysitting for 5 days. Mommy and me are taking bets as to how long you think those sneakers will last. I would bet Grizz and Crew can have them devoured for dessert in one sitting!  In fact, here is Rusty and Snickers getting their teeth sharp and slobber flowing:87E516C5-4531-4617-8DF6-14F6A7687905.thumb.png.accd0f936859235dbdd1ba1182003dc8.png 

All ready to eat some new sneakers. Yikes! 

Simka

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, Simka here barking that I hope everyone has a warm safe place to go since it has been brutally cold lately brrrrrr!!!!  Mommy has had a sinus aflection thingy and has not felt well for the past week. :(  on a good note, I heard that GrizzLee and the crew made out like bandits last week!  The first night Rachel and Kristen stayed over to doggysit, the boys all waited until they were asleep and then snuck over to the dog gate, got it open, and had both their pairs of delicious  new sneakers for a late night dessert!  

Boy oh boy I should have bet money on the boys.  I would be a rich husky!!!!  I knew those yummy nikes and Reeboks would not last long at all! Yikes!

Simka

Archived