Downloading Photos

ARMANI & ALINAH

• 1 year later...

Various applications now play a huge role in human life, and it is very cool that husky-owners also understands this. Most often I use applications for convenience in life, for organizing my personal space, for processing photos and for meeting new people. For the purpose of the last paragraph, I also use the dating sites that I find here on this site . What do you say about this, friends? Who uses them in life?

LINK REMOVED

4 hours ago, Shepsky5 said:

Has anybody noticed that most of Nerdani's posts contain some kind of external link in them?
If his posts were email, I would have blocked them as spam...

Sorry Nerdani, I just find this kind of uncool.

If you do see one of those report the post , if admin has not seen it before you do...

• 3 weeks later...

it's really uncool. A photo with statistics is very useful and practical, especially if we are talking about bloggers or people who pursue some personal goals on the network. For example, recently here on this site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/easysex-review/, I talked with girls and after this conversation I understand how important this information is and useful to people.

Archived