How will your Xmas dinner differ from your fur babies?

wolfpup

Being vegetarian, we are going for a Quorn 'chicken' roll joint, dauphinoise potatoes, roast potatoes,  brussels sprouts, roasted parsnips in mustard & honey, petit pois peas & cauliflower cheese.   For starters baked avocado with cream cheese.  We have a salted caramel, belgian chocolate gateau with fresh cream  -  the boys will lick the bowls out afterwards -  or we wont hear the end of it.   :huskyfall:

My boys are having fresh salmon, lamb's heart chunks, a little premium offal, beef mince and a chicken wing with a couple of  brussels and grated carrot over and a splodge of kefir cheese.   Their starter is a mushy pea 'soup' - with raw eggs, a little milk kefir,  grated carrot all blended together

If anyone has any room left then cheese & biscuits for all

They both had an extra long walk at 4-5am (Marley wakes hubby up around 3.15 - 4am every day - he knows better than to try that on with me)  and if we are in any condition after lunch we will probably take them to the beach.   Marley will no doubt be taking his favourite toy with him (secret santa one)  -  they are currently asleep  -  Marley has his wrapped around his legs with the ball touching his nose.  Lunar as usual has commandeered the couch.    I have the leisure to sit at the computer as hubby only cooks one day a year  -  and its today   (Happy Christmas to me) :)

Hope you all have a great day with your fur babies

Here it's Turkey stuffing pigs in blankets roast potatoes sprouts (for me) cauliflower (for Rob) Christmas pudding for afters boys will have turkey and pig in blanket. Alcohol of some sort will be consumed and a box of chocolates. Happy Christmas x

We have a feast of pigs in blankets, various nibbles, beef, turkey, all the trimmings, cheese board pate and plenty of alcohol!!!
Amy will have some pf all of it ( not the booze obviously [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

We’re having turkey crown, sprouts, carrots, peas, cauliflower cheese, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, mash and Yorkshire’s, I feel full just typing that, cheese and crackers after oh and bubbly with the meal.
The boys are having lamb neck fillets and leg of lamb, carrots and boiled egg, which they love. Cheese later maybe and frozen turkey stock lolly.

We had turkey, roasties, stuffing, broccoli, carrots, Yorkie (sister had a veggie pie and mum had a pig in blanket but I don't eat pork), I'm taking some turkey, a pig in blanket and broccoli home for the dogs, and they've got a Lilly's Kitchen 3 bird tin each to have [emoji4] happy Xmas everyone!

2b6c53c48f1d92b94eb3367e2a0e9353.jpg

c6c169951ec8edee860c4b2f23fcf475.jpg

not my rea xmass dinner just corn fed chicken with roast potatoes pork stuffing peas carrots sweetcorn and yorkshires

27th i will do the ame with turkey

I cut meat off the birds and the left overs will be boiled in a pan deboned, then will have pasta peas carrots and ground rice added  and some will be fed warm some will go in fridge and the rest will be frozen and fed evert other day when used

photo_2017-12-25_17-40-23.jpg

The dogs had a smaller scaled version of our dinner as a once a year treat. Roast chicken, potatoes , veg, pigs in blanket and home made gravy. I left out the stuffing balls as I’m not entirely sure what was in them. They devoured it in seconds (it was only a small amount of each as I didn’t want them to explode later on tonight!) and at dinner time they were still waiting for their usual meal as if they’ve been starved all day.

Archived