I'm so tired of this!

Mu

Hello there

Merry Christmas to all of you:)

I've been having this problem with my husky for months now! Which is being so picky with food 🥘!

He gets board of his food so quick. For example, 2 months ago he wasn't eating his food and I didn't want to change it so he won't get what he wants however I decided to change his food this month since he turned 1 year old [emoji322] and he loved the new food and start eating like crazy and i was happy because he finally start gaining weight! And now it's been 3-4 days since he started getting bored of his food and won't eat it unless he is starving!

I'm sorry for writing so much but i wanted to be clear... please if you have experience something like this or have any advice it would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Hi what food is it you're feeding them? I fed my dog Arden Grange which isn't the best quality, he was picky with that too but since I've moved him onto a better quality food I've had no problems at all

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I use dry kibble Xcel plus wet raw vacpac: Forthglade or Lovejoy - multichouces of meat, veg & rice - all wheat and Gluten free. I add A dollop of Kefir probiotic. And a raw egg two or three times a week incl crushed in shells for extra calcium. They also get raw veg when we're preparing ours.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Hi what food is it you're feeding them? I fed my dog Arden Grange which isn't the best quality, he was picky with that too but since I've moved him onto a better quality food I've had no problems at all

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I tried 2 different high quality food but he is still picky!

I use dry kibble Xcel plus wet raw vacpac: Forthglade or Lovejoy - multichouces of meat, veg & rice - all wheat and Gluten free. I add A dollop of Kefir probiotic. And a raw egg two or three times a week incl crushed in shells for extra calcium. They also get raw veg when we're preparing ours.

I'll definitely try that if he is still not eating his food.
Thanks a lot:)

Hello there

Merry Christmas to all of you:)

I've been having this problem with my husky for months now! Which is being so picky with food 🥘!

He gets board of his food so quick. For example, 2 months ago he wasn't eating his food and I didn't want to change it so he won't get what he wants however I decided to change his food this month since he turned 1 year old [emoji322] and he loved the new food and start eating like crazy and i was happy because he finally start gaining weight! And now it's been 3-4 days since he started getting bored of his food and won't eat it unless he is starving!

I'm sorry for writing so much but i wanted to be clear... please if you have experience something like this or have any advice it would be appreciated.

The good news is he will eat when he’s hungry! I mix Evangers Wild Salmon all natural in with my pups Earthborn puppy vantage holistic kibble. You may want to try mixing something in with his kibble like a broth, sweet potato, natural pumpkin. None of those additions will break your pocket and it’s great food for huskies. A scrambled egg cooked in coconut oil is great too. I hope something works. I also understand that husky sometimes are fickle about the food they eat so you’re not in this boat alone!

How much does he weigh?

I'll definitely try that if he is still not eating his food.
Thanks a lot:)

You've tried 2 foods in a month? Don't change the food too often or you'll just be feeding his picky nature and it might cause an upset tummy, give him chance to get used to it. And when you switch food make sure you're mixing the old food with the new food for a week

A healthy dog won't starve itself to death. Just mix the food up every month thats what I do they don't ever get the same food. Try mixing foods they make little toppings you can put on it that entices them to eat more also. Try putting can food in with dry food. [emoji4]

Archived