sarah

Jimdc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
sarah really likes the movie "A Dog's Purpose. she has sat through it 3 times and watches the whole thing.

A dog was abused while filming that, they threw a terrified German Shepherd into water with a fast current! I refuse to watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

sarah yesterday at the same spot i took my last dog lucy. i hope she loves the water like lucy.  lucy was fearless in the water.

0009.jpg

leaping lucy.jpg

lucy6.jpg

lucy.jpg

On 6/8/2018 at 8:46 PM, Rachael_Astro said:

they should have hired my dog, she loved riding the rapids. in pictures 2 and 4 you can see her easy out on the right. she chooses to go over the falls every time.

A dog was abused while filming that, they threw a terrified German Shepherd into water with a fast current! I refuse to watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

10 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

@Jimdc ~ Gorgeous photos!! You could wade in the water and see if SARAH will follow you. She may turn into a water dog!!
emoji305.pngemoji191.pngemoji97.pngemoji4.png

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

she likes the water, i just hope she likes it as much as lucy did. lucy went postal when anything was thrown into the river.

• 3 weeks later...

sarah has broken or chewed up all my cereal bowls and i really wanted some fruit loops.

tGQvPfz.jpg

On 7/5/2018 at 6:42 AM, chelseafan said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png or 3 or 4!!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

yes. cord on my crockpot, toaster, vacuum, fan, lamp, another fan, 2 sets of computer speakers, phone charger, vacuum hose, bbq wheel etc... my last dog lucy chewed up a roll of tp the first time i left her alone in my house. never chewed up anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...

sarah went down to 1 of my ponds to cool off and came back covered in 1000s of burs. they are a pain to get out for her and me. she wont sit still when i brush her anyway so the burs make it even harder. any secrets to getting them out would be greatly appreciated.

002.JPG

@Jimdc ~ Oh my goodness!! It looks like she picked up "all" the burrs!! You could try a dog coat spray on conditioner (from the pet store). Spray lightly on her fur. The conditioner should make her fur more "slick" to get the burrs out easier. Then use a wire brush (on left) to brush out the burrs. If needed, you could try a two-teeth comb (on right). (In the process, I would check her all over for "ticks.")
Or you could call the Glam Squad[emoji23] and have a groomer get her fur gorgeous again.
Even with the burrs, she's still gorgeous!!
[emoji847][emoji191][emoji259]IMG_20180718_092052565_HDR.jpg

P.S. Don't forget to check in between her paws[emoji252] for burrs & ticks.

• 3 weeks later...

sarah found this guy today 100' below my house. i was inside and heard her barking a certain way and knew it was some kind of animal she found. she stayed 10' away and barked at it while it rattled. i was able to kill it while she stayed just behind me. good girl is getting a pork chop tonight.

rs.jpg

Archived