Christmas presents

Markie

What is everyone getting their fur-babies for Christmas??

Duke will get this [emoji191]

9bc8ab9f9dcf769972d278336fb4a2d2.jpg

Maliki is getting this [emoji2]

3b02b78fca18052e481b4baa8629dc54.jpg

AKIRA and NINUK are getting this( different colors) [emoji252][emoji252]

0bb2a7e5231f4a80365dd9c8100aa945.jpg

Winter is getting this [emoji318][emoji318]

6c6ac868e7f2eb0cc6f2165f42be4097.jpg

I will have more but that is a start. My huskies and little sister get a lot of presents each year. [emoji177][emoji177][emoji2][emoji2][emoji252][emoji318][emoji191]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

You have a bunch of very spoilt pups! I hope they appreciate their presents!
For Christmas, our Mayo will get to spend a lot of time with us. Or is that our present? [emoji3] 

Lol I think thats your present 🤗 Spoiled doesn't even cut it hahaha [emoji2]

I also picked up that squirrel/chipmunk toy for Olaf. He is also getting a bag of sweet potato treats, a squeaky candy cane, a jacket and a toy/treat dispenser.  This is his first Christmas with us, so he's being spoiled.  

Maliki won't destroy it so she gets all the fun little pieces haha [emoji4] Olaf sounds like he is going to have a spectacular Christmas!! That's wonderful!! [emoji4][emoji171]

No idea tbh. Been laid out with the flu for the last 11 days so I’m massively behind on xmas shopping. Haven’t even bought a xmas tree yet, bah humbug [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Time for Amazon just order and wrap when they come to you [emoji6] 11 days with the flu sounds horrible I hope you get to feeling better [emoji4]🤗 The Christmas tree phone a friend option here. Have then get you a tree [emoji4][emoji4][emoji23][emoji178]

Hey all Simka here!
Hopefully My human family gets me and Grizz Lee and crew some delicious new nikes or Reeboks to chew on for a little holiday treat!  Yikes, paws crossed!
Simka & family. 
Ps Emma, sorry to hear you have been sick [emoji20]  

I hope you get it all of that Simka!!! [emoji4][emoji252][emoji191][emoji173]️[emoji179]

Archived