Husky Clothes

Markie

Okay so this is actually kind of funny just a little.

Husky shirts [emoji4] I want all of this [emoji4]

f3f42f655c939f055b0db2ec69ba7500.jpgec696b86293c709c3ef4ee0225d93027.jpg24909bb92b8941d820c2c50c52c7c2ca.jpg

For married Women or dating women [emoji2]

(I'm not either) I get all the huskies I want 🤗🤗

e2d4ce5b8de9cb878ac491d0aef20bbd.jpg

7120ed273d0ef9369f87382eb3e2e0cd.jpg2a241a8681202b93fbc3c3458cd722b4.jpg957e472ce55301622d48ceae8e455086.jpg

So I was never normal [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

0ee5a4274a76b2580114340d8f779450.jpg

For the men [emoji2][emoji1]

10e9745724c2280f23033257a7d1db66.jpg

And the pants [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

49fb32ebc7d687a59ad5123582177b51.jpg

I bet everyone thought it was actual husky clothes LOL [emoji23][emoji23]

And why are they all black is that some sick joke? They want us to buy lent rollers. They could come in pink, purple, yellow, white, but they choose black LOL [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I love the black sweat pants!! The shirts I'd like in PURPLE please?!! HUSKY COOL CLOTHES!!
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji171][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Me too!!! A whole outfit of huskies that you can't go around huskies and where lol [emoji23] But I do want them all!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

I want to get my fiance the husky dad shirt, but can't justify spending A$30 plus shipping on it. Oh well! He'll just have to be a cool husky dad without the shirt. [emoji4]

No I understand that. $30 is a lot he would probably have a hay day on a shirt that cost that much... I'm just thinking if I ever got married or dating anyone they would kill me knowing how much I spend on my huskies lol hahaha [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, Markie said:

No I understand that. $30 is a lot he would probably have a hay day on a shirt that cost that much... I'm just thinking if I ever got married or dating anyone they would kill me knowing how much I spend on my huskies lol hahaha emoji23.png

If anyone doesn't love huskies they're not worth dating!

2 hours ago, Markie said:

Good thing I already that in mind emoji6.png Owning seven getting ready to have nine I kind of thought about that. No way my huskies are leaving emoji4.pngemoji2.png

i once had 13 German Shepherds

I was onc on a packed subway/tube train in London  and i had lots of space when some at the back of the carrige shouted out "if you can breath you have too much room" someone near me shouted back "we cant move guy up her has 3 huge dogs"

i once had 13 German Shepherds
I was onc on a packed subway/tube train in London  and i had lots of space when some at the back of the carrige shouted out "if you can breath you have too much room" someone near me shouted back "we cant move guy up her has 3 huge dogs"

13 that's a lot actually my goal of huskies. That sounds ridiculous to have a goal of huskies but I want 13 [emoji4][emoji4] That's a lot of German Shepherds WOW!!! As long as they listen and all probably pretty awesome [emoji4] If you can't breath you have room interesting. They wanted to take everyone home at once but you had a lot of breathing room three German Shepherds made sure of that [emoji6][emoji4] I've never been on actual train only in a zoo just to get me to the next part. [emoji4][emoji23]

lol the 13 was Mum Dad and the 11 pups, was fun when some one came in and i said let me let the dogs out and a tidal wave came running out the door. I also make sure all my dogs can travel by car bus train as you never know when you may have to use them.

lol the 13 was Mum Dad and the 11 pups, was fun when some one came in and i said let me let the dogs out and a tidal wave came running out the door. I also make sure all my dogs can travel by car bus train as you never know when you may have to use them.

Trains aren't a huge way of travel here unless you live in a big City. I have never lived in a big city. 11 puppies I would cry that's a lot of puppies Wow lol [emoji23] mine can do a bus and cars. [emoji4][emoji4] I almost guarantee you can say my dog needs to do number 2 and everyone gets out of your way at the train station or on the bus [emoji4][emoji6][emoji16] LOL!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Good morning!! I don't know what time it is over there but it's 2am here [emoji4][emoji4]

15 hours ago, PaulG said:

Australia doesn't allow pets on trains! A huge shame!

Archived