Pooing in her crate

jambex1979

Hi I need a little help guys our 8month old was doing fine with her toileting doing it all outside only having the odd accident but all of a sudden she's started pooing in her crate in a morning I'm up at 5 i take her she poos my wife then gets up at 7 takes her up she says she stops with her for 10/15mins n she's not pood so she brings her in crates her as she's gotta get kids ready for school upstairs n with in 5mins she's poos me help please

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Your puppy is simply being stubborn. Can she hand the puppy over to you when she gets inside to get kids ready??
My puppy literally just got over this fun stage lol

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

I'm at work by then we have a 3yr old husky also I think the puppy is doing it Wen my wife takes the big 1 down garden! Was thinking perhaps to feed raven in crate before taking winter down which will keep her mind on food then take her up garden after eaten?

I'm at work by then we have a 3yr old husky also I think the puppy is doing it Wen my wife takes the big 1 down garden! Was thinking perhaps to feed raven in crate before taking winter down which will keep her mind on food then take her up garden after eaten?

Yes that's a good idea. Feed her after being taken outside yes that will work. Then take her back out before going to work. That is worth a shot. [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Maybe the pup just needed an extra few minutes to find that perfect spot. Some dogs are particular with where they go. I know it's hard with a small child as well but sometimes patients goes a long way. Im sure you and your wife will come up with a perfect schedule that works for all involved. Sometimes just the smallest change as you already suggested can make the world of difference. Just knowing your pup was doing good for a while says that she is capable. You just have to figure out the right schedule for her. Try timing her poos and writing it down for a few days. Feed her the same amount at the same time every day and then see if you can work her schedule around yours. They may not always go like clockwork but they should be fairly predictable. Keep in mind as she gets older her schedule will change.

Also, what I see could be going on is you are taking out both dogs separately. Maybe let the puppy go outside to potty with the 3yr old Husky. They like to stick together. Maybe puppy gets upset when you take the 3yr old Husky out separately. I would keep them together, and take both out at the same time. Yes they'll play, but they should also go potty. Maybe this will help.
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji171][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Hi I need a little help guys our 8month old was doing fine with her toileting doing it all outside only having the odd accident but all of a sudden she's started pooing in her crate in a morning I'm up at 5 i take her she poos my wife then gets up at 7 takes her up she says she stops with her for 10/15mins n she's not pood so she brings her in crates her as she's gotta get kids ready for school upstairs n with in 5mins she's poos me help please

Hi there, this is a tough time. I went through it 4x’s w/ my husky. She was 2 months did it 3 x’s and once when she was 4 months. She’s five months now. The first two times she did this, when she was two months old, I cleaned everything up immediately and she was watching me when I was cleaning everything up. The third time she did it, as with the first two times , I noticed that she would sit on the far corner of her crate away from her poop. (Then it suddenly dawned on me that she was being rebellious and yes she was being rebellious because she did not want to be in her crate (and she loves her crate) and she knew how to pee and poop outside. ) So when I realized this the third time she did it I let her sit in her crate for 20 minutes and she was miserable . After 20 minutes I moved her to an area of the house where she could not see me cleaning up her crate. After that I only had one other incident which I don’t think was her fault I believe it was my fault she had diarrhea and I left the house for a half hour and, she had to go so I did not correct her for that. So this may help if your puppy hates her feces as much as mine does she literally hates it. sorry for the long post but hope you can get something out of it good luck!

P.S. i’m also wondering if she’s reacting to your wife taking your child to get ready for school. The reason why I say this is because when I have my four-year-old niece with me I noticed that my husky reacts to her not aggressively but I can see that there’s some type of jealousy and that goes for the both of them because they both used to having my full attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived