Howling

Markie

Love the snort she does at the end of a howl [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Haha she is so funny. She really has the howling down [emoji4] I have to get another video with them all doing it. [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

This is adorable! How cute!!!

She has brown eyes. The only one with brown eyes [emoji4] she mouths winter and gets corrected a lot lol [emoji4]

Hahaha, Jo is right she has a little snort in their, so freakin cute!!

She is one of kind that's for sure [emoji4]

She’s very vocal, love it [emoji4]

She gets them all going and Winter I don't think enjoys it very much [emoji7][emoji2]

She'd get on great with ARMANI & ALINAH!! They are the biggest chatterboxes I've ever known!! Then even have howling competitions on my bed to wake Mommy UP!!
[emoji4][emoji170][emoji178][emoji252][emoji252][emoji4]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Howling to wake you up LOL [emoji23] got to love that. Since they wake up when the sun comes out everyone needs to hahaha She would probably pounce all over you low her mother does no way you and AJ will gets good night sleep haha [emoji23][emoji16][emoji2] but you wouldn't care such a cute face [emoji4][emoji7][emoji8]

We'd love her!! Those little howls are hilarious!! She must be the leader of the Choir Club Pack LOL!![emoji443][emoji445]🎙️[emoji178]🤗
And yes, in the mornings, if I want to sleep 5minutes longer, which I'm not allowed, they bring toys up to me on the bed. I get up and find chewbone, sticks, other toys up on my pillow and some times under the covers!!
[emoji42][emoji252][emoji252]🤗[emoji23]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

We'd love her!! Those little howls are hilarious!! She must be the leader of the Choir Club Pack LOL!![emoji443][emoji445]🎙️[emoji178]🤗
And yes, in the mornings, if I want to sleep 5minutes longer, which I'm not allowed, they bring toys up to me on the bed. I get up and find chewbone, sticks, other toys up on my pillow and some times under the covers!!
[emoji42][emoji252][emoji252]🤗[emoji23]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

She is going to lead a choir for sure. Siku starts it within the other dogs then they all go. Slowly after that her comes the puppies lol Toys under your covers that's great I'm so happy my bed is to high for them to get up there. Not that they can't jump but it takes them a lot more time to do that lol [emoji23]🤣

I love her little voice! She is practicing for the "Husky Opera". Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]  [emoji445][emoji441][emoji240]

She will be the one they call for lol [emoji23] her voice is so very good and loud. She sometimes shakes when she is doing it funniest thing ever [emoji23][emoji2]

Yes and it will be the cutest solo you will ever hear!!! Will bring tears to your eyes you will be so proud.🤗[emoji7][emoji177] 

Got to make sure I put her on the voice that whole puppy power and she would win hahaha [emoji23] I would cry!!! [emoji4]

[emoji23][emoji177][emoji39]awwwww!

She is a good puppy. She has her own personality. She hates when I wake them up to give Winter a break from them funniest thing so mouthy lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji179][emoji177][emoji178]

American Idol is making a come back, she can enter that. Simon loves dogs and will probably demand that she wins the whole thing lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji441][emoji240][emoji445][emoji7]

Good I would have the upper hand hahaha [emoji23][emoji23] Simon can't deny a Husky!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji191][emoji191][emoji252][emoji252]

That's too funny!! I love SIMON COWELL..."he is unforgettable!"
[emoji171][emoji92][emoji252][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I actually always thought he was the mean guy who made things more fun [emoji23]

I do too! He loves dogs just as much as we do 🤗[emoji177]

That's actually a fun fact because I didn't think he liked anything lol [emoji23]🤣[emoji23] Good he loves dogs tho that means I'm on his side now [emoji178][emoji179][emoji191][emoji252]

Yeah, always be on SIMON COWELL's side!! HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!![emoji4] On American Idol[emoji441], I agree with him 99.9% of the time!! I know he "seems" like a meanie[emoji197], but that's why I LOVE him!! Behind all that tough & harshness, he is truly a big SOFTY[emoji209] at HEART[emoji171]!! He definitely LOVEs dogs[emoji251] and even loves children now because he has a son!! He even smiles & winks[emoji6] a lot more since he has a son!! LOVE THIS GUY!!
[emoji23][emoji41][emoji441][emoji252][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Yeah, always be on SIMON COWELL's side!! HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT!![emoji4] On American Idol[emoji441], I agree with him 99.9% of the time!! I know he "seems" like a meanie[emoji197], but that's why I LOVE him!! Behind all that tough & harshness, he is truly a big SOFTY[emoji209] at HEART[emoji171]!! He definitely LOVEs dogs[emoji251] and even loves children now because he has a son!! He even smiles & winks[emoji6] a lot more since he has a son!! LOVE THIS GUY!!
[emoji23][emoji41][emoji441][emoji252][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I never have actually seen a whole season of American Idol but when I turned the channel I always saw him putting someone in their place lol he was funny I enjoyed the heck out of it.
All I know is Carrie Underwood and Kelley Clarkson came from there. They are fantastic!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji7]🤗[emoji8]

Archived